You are currently browsing the monthly archive for August 2007.
My friend in Michigan has become a consultant for Beauti Control
She sent me a supply of skin care products which I have been using for about 6 weeks. I really love them! They give my skin a healthy look and a smooth feel. The best part of the whole thing is how Quick the whole treatment is! I use a foam, scrub and mask which you put all in your hand at the same time, wash and rinse. Then I put on the toner and let it dry for a couple minutes then apply the moisturizer. It all takes less than 5 minutes and the results are fantastic!!
I have decided I am going to buy the starter kit that they have on special for $99 until the end of September. This will sign me up as a consultant and give me training. Christine is going to come out one weekend and do several spas at my house that weekend. If you are close enough you should plan to attend one so I can practice my first spas on people I know!!
Also, if I am able to sell $250 worth of products before I become a consultant I get a ton of extra things! So, if I can get 25 people to purchase just $10 worth of product I will have a lot more things to start my business off with. Take a look at the page linked above and email me at my yahoo address or reply to my post here and tell me what you would like to order. I have to get with Chris yet about how we go about getting the orders placed for me so once you tell me what you want I will let you know if I will place the order for you or if you should order off a special website!
Please consider trying some things out and then when you come to a spa you can learn more about it. I also wanted to share that I love the hand treatment. It is a prescrub and then a lotion. It makes your hands feel fantastic and it helps dry hands greatly!!
Thanks everyone and I hope to hear back from you all soon! Send this information on to people you know who you think may like it too! And please friend me on this blog so you can keep up with this continuing endeavor with me!!
My dear, gorgeous, loving friend and new SAHM (green here) did a brown and blue swap last month and had SO much fun that I decided to join the next swap. So I joined the….
on the Flickr site. I had to do a like/dislike list and I thought mine was going to be short and sick. Little did I know once I got started I had a TON of things I thought of for both. I think we are getting our swap person sometime this week. I am so excited!!
In replying to a friend’s blog about her fear of letting her youngest go to school tomorrow and wondering if he really is a little scared, though he would never show that fear to her, made me think. This is my reply to her with some things added. How do we, as mothers, allow them to fly, but at the same time hang on as tight as we can??
Starting now we have to let go, little by little. The smaller the better for us, but them seeing it as being bigger than it is helps them even more. I let SO many things go so often as to Not stifle. It’s my biggest fear. Make her like I was- I would have failed. Make her the complete opposite of me- Success!! When she is climbing the outside of the stairs and for no other reason then my own fears should she get down, I let her go, say a little prayer and hope for the end of the stunt soon. Surfing on the back of the sofa-same deal. Her request for a skateboard and to surf like on Johnny Kapahalia would so be answered if we had a place to surf! So we have to let go but just don’t let them know how tight we are still really hanging on! Impossible balance to achieve? I think we would never tell our children something is impossible, so why not believe in ourselves?
We went to a dinner buffet at the country club/golf course. The band was playing and we danced all night and watched fireworks in between. Jenna said as we were getting ready she was on her way to her wedding with Mason. Mason’s mommy said on their real wedding day Mason is taking a nap first! Mind you little Marlowe Jane (2) had a couple good hours of rump shakin left in her!!
Nope…its not my degree. It’s the support group that I need to become the founder of. Big Brother Anonymous. I not only watch the show 3 days a week on network TV, but I watch (or at least scan thru) 3 hours every night on Showtime. It runs from Midnight to 3am so I usually watch it on TiVo, however when something exciting is going on I have been known to try to make it all the way to 3am. I am sure this is part of the reason I have not been feeling well lately. I have not been getting a good sleep! I also read the updates on the Jokers update sites and when it looks like something good is happening or is going to happen I turn on the live feeds! Is there a clinic??
1. Who was your best friend? Lyanna
2. Did you play any sports? Nope
3. What kind of car did you drive? My dad got me a 1980 blue chevette that had a “Kiss a Cashier” License plate on it when he bought it and he wouldnt take it off LOL
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Football game, Movies or bowling
5. Were you a party animal? not in the least
6. Were you considered a flirt? No, that didn’t kick in for a couple years afterwards
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Band, played the flute since 5th grade
8. Were you a nerd? No
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the fight song? Honestly do not think we had one..we didn’t fight all that hard LOL
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Ms Eiler for English
12. What was your school mascot? Eagle
13. Did you go to the Prom? no
14. If you could go back, would you? I probably would
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Oh so many things! The screams when I walked across (the benefit of your last name starting with a “Y” so you were the last one to go across), my mom crying, Angela giving me bobby pins in the bathroom, all the pictures outside
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I didn’t go to school from January to June- only went to the graduation activities so I was at home
17. Did you have a job your senior year? No
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafeteria
19. Have you gained weight since then? Oh yea
20. What did you do after graduation? Hung out with BP and WF for as long as I could then went to my house for several people to come over and have cake and open some gifts. The next day went to Cedar Point
21. What year did you graduate? 1987
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? I did not. I keep in touch with everyone I would care to see. (ok well almost everyone but the others I am sure wouldnt come either)