1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Would LOVE to be able to gift bag every single thing, but that is not good when you have a child.
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake…allergic to anything that grows!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend in December
4. When do you take the tree down? I have taken it down as soon as the day after Christmas. When it is done I am usually ready for it to be DONE. I do require it to be down before New Year’s Day but that may not happen this year seeing we are likely heading to Michigan for the week.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I would not know of one single favorite, but I loved baby dolls
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mr. Big
9. Easiest person to buy for? Princess
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably some drinking glassses
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail them.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September or October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn’t LOL
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cut out cookies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Well, Santa is coming here on the 22nd this year (lucky for us she cannot read a calendar yet, though we are worried how to explain away the Advent Calendar) and then the 23rd we are driving to MI
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Yep
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a Precious Moments Angel on top
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The downer people who complain about the songs, the decorations, etc
23. What I love most about Christmas? Just the happy feeling that everyone has!