You are currently browsing the monthly archive for January 2008.
|You Have A Type B+ Personality|
You’re a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.
While you’re totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
|You Are Not Messy|
You’re so clean, people have accused you of being a clean freak!
You like things tidy, organized, and smelling fresh.
Messes drive you crazy, especially when you didn’t make them.
It’s hard for you to live with a slob – or someone who leaves their dishes in the sink.
|Your Kisses Are Spicy and Wild|
Your kisses are powerful stuff. They’ll start a fire in almost anyone you kiss.
You kiss with passion, skill, and endurance. Anyone who kisses you is in for a long, intense ride.
You better watch out though. Your incredible kisses are likely to get you in trouble!
|You Are a Black and White Cookie|
You’re often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you’re good, you’re sweet as sugar. And when you’re bad, you’re wicked!
|You Are Jan Brady|
Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is.
And while you may think you’re a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.
…with you mommy”
|You Are a Strawberry|
You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there’s nothing you ordinary or average about you.
You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery… you can’t help it.
|You Are A Gold Girl|
You’re dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline – and you’re never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You’re very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy – or when they don’t follow through.
You’re on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!
|You Are A Hazelnut Tree|
You’re a charmer with a killer sense of humor.
You are very demanding, but you can also be very understanding.
No matter what, you always make a lasting impression – you’re quite popular.
Passionate, you are an active fighter for social causes and politics.
In general, you are moody, honest, a perfectionist, and very sexual.
|Your Hidden Talent|
Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.
Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.
I am not going to tag anyone specific…I would like anyone who can to do this one..it’s fun!
100 Completely Useless Facts About Me.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
They MUST be closed!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Only from Disney
3. Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
All the time!
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bear! I am terrified of bees as well as slightly allergic!
Someone stole the 8!!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bad grammar, people, listen to me closely, IRREGARDLESS is NOT a word!! (though it is in the dictionary, it is just not right!!) and A LOT is TWO WORDS when you write it, not alot. Was this not taught in second grade??
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not my steps but I count other things, normal OCD behavior LOL
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I am allergic to the woods
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you had sex with this week?
taking the 5th
18. What is your “Song of the week”?
Paralyzer by Finger Eleven (formerly known as the Rainbow Butt Monkeys)
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Of course, I have a 4 year old
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
City of Angels, the ending KILLED me!!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Well, if I told you that then it would not be hidden treasure!
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey Mustard
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Italian
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a brownie for 2 years
29. Would you ever strip in a magazine?
How do you strip in a magazine??
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Uh?
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope
32. Ever received a speeding ticket? Never
33. Ran out of gas? Not THAT Dumb
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Bologna
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cheesy Egg
36. What is your usual bedtime? 11-12
37. Are you lazy? Have you seen me?
38. As a child what did you dress up for on halloween? Raggedy Ann, Gypsy
40. How many languages can you speak? English, slight french
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?Lego
43. Are you stubborn? Not really
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Letterman
45. Ever watch soap operas? As the World Turns
46. Afraid of heights? YES!
47. Sing in the car? Yes
48. Dance in the shower? No
49. Dance in the car? Why sure!
50. Ever shot a gun? No
51. What is the best vehicle for the opposite sex to drive? Truck
52.Think musicals are cheesy? Nope
53. Is Christmas stressful? At times I make it that way
54. Ever eat a pierogie? Yep…YUM!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Lemon
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Lawyer, Nurse, Psychologist
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the time
59. Take a vitamin daily? Try to
60. Wear slippers? Yep
61. Wear a bath robe? No
62. What do you wear to bed? Night shirt
63. First concert? A-Ha!
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Target
65. Nike or Adidas? New Balance
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Both!
68. Ever hear of “gorp”? sounds like it is a food of some sort
69. Ever take dance lessons? No, but I desperately wanted to as a child
70. Favorite class in high school? English and Psych
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes!
74. Own any record albums? Yes
75. Own a record player? Yes
76. Regularly burn incense? Not anymore
77. Ever been in love? Yes
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Bon Jovi
79. What was the last concert you saw? Aerosmith
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Both- depends on mood
81.Tea or coffee? see above answer
82. Favorite kind of cookie? Iced sugar
83. Can you swim well? Yes
84.Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? mostly
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ
87. Ever won a contest? I am sure I have
88. Ever had plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better black or green olives? Green
90. Can you knit or crochet? used to crochet
91. Best room for a fireplace? living
92. Do you want to get married? No
93. How long have you been married? almost 7 years
94. Who was your high school crush? Werner! *sigh*
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? LOL no
96. Do you have kids? Yes
97. Do you want kids? Yes
98. Whats your favorite color? Pink
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Of course
100. Who do you wanna see right now? My daddy
|You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl|
Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.