You are currently browsing the monthly archive for February 2008.
Are you tired out, stressed?? Is your skin feeling the effects of winter? Have you had it with trying to figure out how YOU are supposed to have great skin using the exact same thing all your friends are even though your skin all is acting different ages? It does not seem quite right for everyone to use the same thing when we do not all have the same skin, same problems, same bodies, does it?? Check out my web page and then email me with any questions you may have! These products are beyond the word awesome. My new favorite thing to do is say to people “Look at my crow’s feet!!” and the response is always “What crows feet??” to which I reply “My point exactly!!” Because believe me, they were there before I found the wonder of Beauti Control products
I am still going….keep on clicking! You guys all rock who keep clicking me!
So I was tagged over at CowGal Land to do 7 random things about me.
1. I was adopted and met my birth family when they contacted me when I was 30 years old. I got the call on the very same day that my (now) husband’s father died. Mr. Big was in Michigan with me at the time so I drove back to PA with him, which was odd since my birth family is in PA also.
2. I have hypermobility and just found out about 6 months ago. One would think this would have been diagnosed MUCH earlier in life. In any case, it is not a good thing and has caused my knees to hurt much of the time as well as have some arthritis in them. This could also explain why I have Fibromyalgia.
3. I was married for over 4 years in what I like to call my “former life” and we were together from the time I was 20-30 years old.
4. I lost a baby with above mentioned person. It happened on Friday May 13th and I was 13 weeks along. I had a feeling I was having a boy so we named him Noah, but also said in case it was a girl we would call her Eve. We did this after reading a book called “I’ll hold you in Heaven”
5. I cry at every milestone and special even that happens to my child. I am a huge sap and even cried the first time we took her to see Sesame Street Live. I just love watching her excitement and seeing things through her innocent (ha!) eyes.
6. I love rocking out to heavy metal/hair band type music and love it as loud as it can get.
7. I really wish I could work up the nerve to do exciting things like parachute out of an airplane, but I won’t even fly so I don’t ever see that happening!
Now I’m going to tag some friends to join in on the fun…here are the rules, for those that want to join in.
* Link to me…cause I like that!
* Post theses stellar rules on your meme post
* Share seven random things about you…or as many as you like.
* Tag seven other fun loving blog friends that need something to write about!
I am going to tag:
Nancy (computer acting up…will continue later!)
I am trying to add a button to my sidebar. The theme I have tells me my side bars are able to be customized, but I cannot find any of the widgets that allow a link to put the button on the side bar! Help someone!
Keep on Clicking for me! HERE
I stole this from over at Fragile Flower. I thought it was funny and have thought his back up dancer was a hottie for years..guess that qualifies me as a nerd LOL!