So I was tagged over at CowGal Land to do 7 random things about me.
1. I was adopted and met my birth family when they contacted me when I was 30 years old. I got the call on the very same day that my (now) husband’s father died. Mr. Big was in Michigan with me at the time so I drove back to PA with him, which was odd since my birth family is in PA also.
2. I have hypermobility and just found out about 6 months ago. One would think this would have been diagnosed MUCH earlier in life. In any case, it is not a good thing and has caused my knees to hurt much of the time as well as have some arthritis in them. This could also explain why I have Fibromyalgia.
3. I was married for over 4 years in what I like to call my “former life” and we were together from the time I was 20-30 years old.
4. I lost a baby with above mentioned person. It happened on Friday May 13th and I was 13 weeks along. I had a feeling I was having a boy so we named him Noah, but also said in case it was a girl we would call her Eve. We did this after reading a book called “I’ll hold you in Heaven”
5. I cry at every milestone and special even that happens to my child. I am a huge sap and even cried the first time we took her to see Sesame Street Live. I just love watching her excitement and seeing things through her innocent (ha!) eyes.
6. I love rocking out to heavy metal/hair band type music and love it as loud as it can get.
7. I really wish I could work up the nerve to do exciting things like parachute out of an airplane, but I won’t even fly so I don’t ever see that happening!
Now I’m going to tag some friends to join in on the fun…here are the rules, for those that want to join in.
* Link to me…cause I like that!
* Post theses stellar rules on your meme post
* Share seven random things about you…or as many as you like.
* Tag seven other fun loving blog friends that need something to write about!
I am going to tag:
Nancy (computer acting up…will continue later!)